Networks and Partners
- Fostering the mobilisation of the civil society resources to cope with the consequences of crisis, disaster or catastrophe situations;
- Encouraging the structured construction of networks of institutions, associations and organizations operating in these fields;
- Fostering the interdisciplinary debate of different fields of knowledge interacting in the psychosocial response in crisis, disaster or catastrophe situations;
- Motivating institutional structures for the convergence of knowledges and training in the field;
- Encouraging the implementation of psychosocial intervention protocols on the ground which are common to different institutions/organisations;
- Raising awareness of the general public and technicians’ training needs.